Has any of you ever craved fastfood? I know i have! Especially ,u favorite In'N'Out!
So on the weekend i was starving and i decided to make fries and with fries i wanted a good sandwich!
Heres what you'll need:
2 slices of bread
1. So first you cut the potatoes into slices. I like to keep them with the skin but you could take that out if you like.
2. Next you heat the vegetable oil and put in the potatoes pieces. Make sure to move them around. You remove them once they are golden brown. And you add salt. (sorry about the bad pictures there from my phone)
1. For the sandwich I prefer toasting it but you don't have too.
2. Instead of mayo I put ketchup on one bread and avocado on the other.
3. After you just put the lettuce, tomatoe, and onion.
Trust me this is one of my favorite lunches to eat its super quick and super tasty. I recommend everyone to try this!