Friday, June 17, 2011

Veganism ISN'T hard

        And this is coming from the person who once said "I can never be vegan! I LOVE ice-cream too much!" or "I'm helping animals just by being vegetarian" and even "Vegans are no more superior than I am, I am helping just as much as they are!"

       Boy was I so wrong. The best way to help animals, save our environment, Save our oceans, and have a more peaceful environment is to go vegan.

      One big excuse people make is saying they get no support from there parents.
Well my mom NEVER supported me. I had to do it all on my own. When I first became vegetarian she just thought I was a picky eater. And when I told her I was going to be vegan she freaked. She said I wouldn't eat anything but I did it anyway. My friends aren't oh so supportive either. With constant questions/comments like: "what do you eat?", "just go back to vegetarian" "omg you're too extreme" it can be annoying but as long as YOU know that you are making a difference thats what really matters. As long as you stick to it thats what matters.

        Another excuse is "I can't afford to be vegan" LAMEST excuse ever. I live in a low-income family my mom is a single mom and I have two brothers and two sisters. My mom gets help from the government with $200 a month ONLY. Thats a little bit for a big family. But I'm STILL vegan AND healthy! I eat things anyone has in their household. Things that everyone buys vegan or not. I eat grains, beans, rice, lentils, vegetables, and fruits. I get my calcium from soymilk. I rarely eat meat subsitutes they are NOT necessary. Sure I spoil myself to fancy vegan meals once in a while but its not neccesary anyone can be a cheap vegan and still eat delicious.
In the generation we live in it has never been easier to be vegan. We have vegan apps for people with iphones and millions of websites dedicated to veganism and animal rights. Along with my favorite blogs:
http://theveganstoner.com/
 http://veganyumyum.com/
  http://quarrygirl.com
GO VEGAN

2 comments:

  1. 美女視訊直播-午夜視頻聊天室真人秀場
    live173影音live秀-免費視訊-uu視頻聊天室
    色情視訊聊天室-國外免費色情直播網站
    情色視訊聊天室-色情視頻直播間
    成人免費視訊聊天室-色yy視頻直播間頻道
    金瓶梅視訊聊天室-日本免費色情直播網站
    showlive視訊聊天網-兔費色情視頻直播間
    live173-韓國美女視頻直播間
    showlive聊天網-成人視訊聊天室網
    showlive影音視訊-視頻直播聊天室成人
    台灣一對一視頻聊天室同城午夜一夜情交友網站真人裸聊直播社區性感白絲網襪美女性愛影片
    俺去也成人視頻免費在線播放真人聊天視頻聊天室歐美性愛夜夜擼影院打飛專用專用網免費影片
    成人午夜色情視頻床友約炮網免費裸聊網站誘惑絲襪性感電影成年人快播影院hilive影片
    日本美女免費黃色視頻聊天室免費床友交友網真人視頻裸聊天室日本成人頻道杜蕾斯免費影片
    真人裸聊qq號碼在線真人聊天視頻跳舞69美女直播成人三級電影在線觀看伊利影片區

    ReplyDelete