Monday, June 13, 2011

Vegansexual

So I googled Vegansexual yesterday and the urban definition is: A vegan who refuses to have sexual relations with a non-vegan. Makes sense right? The term "vegansexuality" was coined last year by Dr. Annie Potts, co-director of the New Zealand Centre for Human and Animal Studies at the University of Canterbury. Its not a cult as many claimed it was (on google) its a "new" category for sexuality.

  If you are what you eat then meat eaters are basically a walking graveyard. I can see where this is a little uncomfortable. Sometimes a vegan and a meat-eater can make it in the realationship. But sometimes there is too many differences.I think it's perfectly natural that some vegans would have a strong attraction to other vegans over meat eaters.

 This makes sense in a way. I admit I do have a boyfriend that eats meat but sometimes i do wish he was vegan. I know very little people who are vegans and I haven't really met a vegan guy yet but I do wish <3
I think me being vegan makes it a big part of my life and I would like to meet a vegan guy someday or maybe convert my current boyfriend into a vegan.

  Thats another thing sometimes if you're with a meat eating boyfriend you can influence them to go vegan. Being in a relationship makes it easier to be more open about feelings and such so why not bring up veganism? I won't label myself anything ever! Not gay straight or bi. But I must atmit vegansexual makes sense!

1 comment: